The 2018 November Israel trip application is live!
Click here to apply: http://www.jwrp.org/apply
Thank you for your interest in participating in the JWRP Israel trip, part of the JWC Atlanta Year Experience. We are thrilled by the enthusiastic response from so many wonderful women and are working hard to make the trips accessible by increasing the number of women we bring to Israel each year. Please remember, the Israel trip is not an end in itself; JWC Atlanta programs and classes throughout the year offer women the connection and inspiration that the trip provides. We hope that if you don’t get a spot on this trip you will stay connected and consider applying again in the future.
Please keep in mind the following as you complete your application:
- JWRP leads the Israel portion of the experience and has established guidelines for participant selection which are closely adhered to: (http://www.jwrp.org/faqs); there are three primary qualifications to go on the trip:
- This trip is designed for people who are not "Shomer Shabbat" (Shabbat observant).
- Our participants must have children at home under the age of 18.
- Participants must be physically and emotionally healthy.
- While your application is made through JWRP; participant selection and pre and post-trip programming is through JWC Atlanta, JWRP’s local partner;
- The JWRP Israel trip is the beginning of a year-long experience which includes regular participation in JWC Atlanta classes and events;
- The success of the trip relies greatly on group composition. Participant selection will take into account several factors including the in-person interview, past participation in JWC Atlanta programs and classes, commitment to Jewish causes; previous trip application; and the group composition as a whole.
Thank you in advance for your time and passion. If you have any questions about the application process please contact Julie Silverman and Batsheva Gelbtuch at email@example.com